We enjoy working with a range of companies, both locally and internationally.
- The Habari Group (now Machine) [click here for CASE STUDY] signed a memorandum of understanding with Peppermint Source in February 2011, bringing us in as social media and content strategy consultants supporting their new social media division, Domino. Although they are now handling this in-house, we spent 18 months developing social media and Facebook content strategies for them, and generated and managed content for Facebook Pages for a large national retail chain, an international beauty brand, a national courier company, an educational institution with branches nationwide, an iconic food brand, and more. These are some of the brand we worked on through Domino:
- Digital and design agencies often don’t have the need for full-time, in-house brand, marketing or content strategists, so we’re a nice resource for them to pull in on a project-by-project basis. Currently we work like this with a couple of digital and design agencies in Cape Town, on a range of client accounts.
- Molo Afrika Speech Technologies [click here for CASE STUDY] felt that after 8 years of successful business, it was time to do some marketing! While they are very busy already, we started with a marketing healthcheck for Molo and then launched a brand building phase, which has to date included via a corporate identity makeover, brochure and a redo of their website, for which we also generate regular blog posts and case studies.
- The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. [click here for CASE STUDY] We’ve been working with the ICB for several years now to pep up their website, prospectus, newsletter and ongoing communications, in order to inform and enthuse their members. Read our case study on the ICB here.
- Connection Telecom [click here for CASE STUDY]. We have been working with Connection Telecom since 2010, first conducting a marketing healthcheck and then helping them implement the marketing strategy and plan we devised for them. This has included taking their branding in a new direction, developing brochureware, co-ordinating breakfast briefing events, and more. Currently we are working on upgrading their website, publishing an ebook as well as rolling out a print advertising campaign to their target market.
Does this sound like you?
All of our clients have been in one or more of these situations… do any sound familiar to you?
- I know I should be doing some marketing but I have no idea where to start.
- I think my brand should be using Facebook and Twitter, but I’m not really sure how to go about it.
- Marketing? Scares me. Lots of jargon, flashy people in suits or intimidating airy-fairy creatives – eek.
- I can’t afford to do any advertising – we’re in a recession after all! But I don’t know what other sorts of marketing there are.
- I just don’t have time to get around to doing marketing / updating my website / responding to fans on Facebook…
- Nobody in our company has a marketing background – we’re all techies / accountants / [insert specialism here] – so nobody wants to do it and it doesn’t get done.
- I believe 500% in my company but still only have a small client base (or all my client eggs are in one basket)… but don’t know how to go about finding more clients.
- I don’t want to get ripped off by ad agencies. And I’ve heard they are just concerned about winning awards.
- I don’t have time to manage marketing stuff.
- I actually don’t know what we should be doing or who I should hire to do it. Do I need a designer? A writer?
- Even if I knew what I wanted, I’ve never worked with creatives before.
- How do I know which agencies / freelancers are reputable?